Saturday, December 20, 2008

National Papercrafting Month


Guess what! January is National Papercrafting Month! And, of course, what would a special event like this be without a special promotion to go with it? Now through January 31, 2009, Close to my Heart is offering a special Key to My Heart kit in honor of National Papercrafting Month! The set includes and beautiful Key to my Heart level 2 paper packet featuring the gorgeous new colors: Juniper, Tulip, Sorbet and Creme Brulee. I love these colors and have been using them A LOT! The set also includes a brand new E-size stamp set. What a great, gotta have it collection! You can purchase the set for 47.90 or you can get it at a discount! With a purchase of $75 you can get the Key to my Heart set for only $20 or with a $130 purchase you can get the set for FREE! Check out the link on the left for the current idea book/catalog.

No comments: